Join us on a scenic harbor cruise, coupled with a feast of Alaskan surf & turf, delicious sides and Alaskan themed style dessert served with jams, jellies, and honey.
Tour PriceAdult: $109.95 (tax included)
Children (ages 3-12): $75.95 (tax included)
Infants (2 & under): No cost. All infants must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations. Please be sure to select infant during checkout if applicable.
Tour Duration:3 hours approximate (30 minute transfer to / from lodge; 2 hours at lodge)
Season DatesMonthly outings from May – August. Additional offerings may be added based on demand.
Tour Highlights• We invite you to join us on a scenic harbor cruise to Colt Island where you will find Orca Point Lodge.
• Enjoy a delicious feast of Alaskan surf & turf, delicious sides and Alaskan themed style dessert served with jams, jellies, and honey.
• Experience the warm, True Alaskan Hospitality of our staff at exclusive Orca Point Lodge.
• After your meal enjoy a beach bon-fire and roast s'mores while taking in the beautiful surroundings. Spotting scopes and yard games are also available for guests to enjoy.
• Visit Orca Point Lodge onsite bar and enjoy a glass of wine or local beer. Non-alcoholic options are also available. Bar products are for purchase. Complimentary tea, coffee, lemonade and water are available for guests to enjoy at the lodge.
What to Bring• Dress in warm layers and bring a rainproof jacket to wear on the observation deck and Orca Point Lodge beachfront.
• Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
• Camera and/or handheld video equipment.
• USD cash / credit cards for onboard and lodge purchases.
Vessel Amenities• Spacious outside observation deck.
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows.
• One or more marine heads on each of our vessels. (restrooms)
Lodge Amenities:• On site restrooms.
• Inside dining room that offers beautiful views.
• Outside deck seating (uncovered.)
• Yard games, marine life viewing tank, spotting scopes and beachfront fire to roast s’mores.
Good to Know• Tour Departure: This tour operates out of Auke Bay Harbor. All participants must find their own mode of transportation to the harbor.
• Tour timing is approximate in order to accommodate potential wildlife sightings. Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
Participation Requirements• Accessibility: This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Guests must be able to take 4 -5 steps on and off vessel and walk an estimated 50 yards to Orca Point Lodge.
• Dietary Restrictions: Due to the remote nature of the lodge only select dietary requests can be accommodated. Please contact the Allen Marine Tours office prior to booking for additional details.
• Motion Sickness: Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Cancellation• Cancellation Policy A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
• Tour Minimums Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Please Read Regarding COVID 19As the federal requirements for masking on public transportation have dropped, masks are now optional for guests. We will continue to adhere to any requirements from the Department of Transportation, the US Coast Guard, and the City and Borough of Juneau should these policies change throughout the season.