Travel by deluxe jetboat to explore the very best of the Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including exciting close-up views of the majestic Sawyer Glaciers. Duration 7 hours Tour Price Weekend
An Evening At Orca Point Lodge: Dinner & Cruise
- Adult Ages 13 and older
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Embark on a Seaside Culinary Journey
Join us on a scenic harbor cruise, coupled with a feast of Alaskan surf & turf, delicious sides and Alaskan themed style dessert served with jams, jellies and honey.
For more information call our Juneau office at 907-789-0081.
- We invite you to join us on a scenic harbor cruise to Colt Island where you will find Orca Point Lodge.
- Enjoy a delicious feast of Alaskan surf & turf, delicious sides and Alaskan themed style dessert served with jams, jellies and honey.
- Experience the warm, True Alaskan Hospitality of our staff at exclusive Orca Point Lodge.
- After your meal enjoy a beach bon-fire and roast s’mores while taking in the beautiful surroundings. Spotting scopes and yard games are also available for guests to enjoy.
- Visit Orca Point Lodge onsite bar and enjoy a glass of wine or local beer. Non-alcoholic options are also available. Bar products are for purchase. Complimentary tea, coffee, lemonade and water are available for guests to enjoy at the lodge.
- Dress in warm layers and bring a rainproof jacket to wear on the observation deck and Orca Point Lodge beachfront.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Camera and/or handheld video equipment.
- USD cash / credit cards for onboard and lodge purchases
- Spacious outdoor observation deck
- Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
- Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
- On site restrooms.
- Inside dining room that offers beautiful views.
- Outside deck seating (uncovered).
- Yard games, marine life viewing tank, spotting scopes and beachfront fire to roast s’mores.
Tour Minimums: Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Tour Departure: This tour operates out of Auke Bay Harbor. All participants must find their own mode of transportation to the Harbor.
Tour timing is approximate in order to accommodate potential wildlife sightings.
Cancellation Policy: A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Accessibility: This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Guests must be able to take 4 -5 steps on and off vessel and walk an estimated 50 yards to Orca Point Lodge.
Dietary Restrictions: Due to the remote nature of the lodge only select dietary requests can be accommodated. Please contact the Allen Marine Tours office before booking for details.
Motion Sickness: Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.