Travel by deluxe jetboat to explore the very best of the Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including exciting close-up views of the majestic Sawyer Glaciers. Duration 7 hours Tour Price Weekend
Glacier Bay Getaway
- Adult Ages 13 and older
- Child Ages 3-12
Discover the Majesty of Alaska’s Glaciers and Wildlife
Experience a remarkable day of glaciers, wildlife and stunning scenery. This offering is brought to you by Alaska Dream Cruises. Alaska Dream Cruises is authorized by Special Use Permit to provide guiding and outfitting services in the Tongass National Forest and is an authorized Concessioner of the National Park Service, Department of the Interior
- Live your Alaskan dreams on this extensive exploration of the West Arm of Glacier Bay National Park
- Round-trip cruise transportation from Auke Bay
- Stops for photography and viewing at South Marble Island and Gloomy Knob
- Tidewater glacier viewing, including the stunning Margerie Glacier
- Narration from a knowledgeable captain and naturalist
- Opportunities for wildlife viewing, including humpback whales, orcas, porpoises, harbor seals, Steller sea lions, black and brown bears, wolves, mountain goats, moose, and more!
- While snacks and beverages will be available for purchase, lunch is not included. Please feel free to bring your own meal items.
- Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times.
- Warm Layers.
- Camera and/or handheld video equipment.
- A facemask to wear onboard.
- USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases!
- Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
- Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
- Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
- Spacious outdoor observation deck
- Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
- Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Motion Sickness: Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Tour Minimums: Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Cancellation Policy: A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. Full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the tour date. 50% refund if you cancel 3-6 days prior to the tour date. No refund if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the tour date. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Age Restrictions: Guests must be 3+ due to the longer duration.
Please note: there are no changing tables available, and there is no room for strollers onboard. While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations.
Accessibility: Participants must be able to walk approximately 100 feet down an awning covered passenger ramp with a handrail. Boarding the vessel requires transiting 3-4 steps with non-lifting assistance only. The topside observation deck is accessed via stairs with a handrail.