Travel by deluxe jetboat to explore the very best of the Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including exciting close-up views of the majestic Sawyer Glaciers. Duration 7 hours Tour Price Weekend
Whale Watching Wildlife Quest
- Adult Ages 13 and older
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Set Sail on an Unforgettable Juneau Alaska Whale Watching Excursion
Embark on a scenic cruise into the Alaskan wilderness that guarantees you will see wildlife, including whales!
Juneau Whale Watching Tour Highlights
- Against a majestic backdrop of snow-capped peaks and glaciers, the onboard naturalist will explain the behavior and habitat of wildlife you may encounter, including humpback and killer whales, Steller sea lions, Dall’s porpoise, harbor seals, bald eagles, bears, and deer.
- Travel in comfort aboard a high-speed expedition vessel purpose built in our very own Sitka shipyard!
- Every voyage is unique, custom designed by your experienced Alaskan captain and crew!
- This tour guarantees you will see a whale. If not, you’ll receive a $100 cash refund as you disembark the vessel. But don’t anticipate a refund; in the past 15+ years whales have been sighted on every tour!
- Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times
- Warm layers
- Camera and/or handheld video equipment
- USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
- Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
- Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
- Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
- Spacious outdoor observation deck
- Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
- Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Motion Sickness: While there is no open ocean swell in the Juneau area, persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Tour Minimums: Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Cancellation Policy: A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Age Restrictions: We welcome guests of all ages onboard! While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations.
Accessibility: Select departures can accommodate persons using a manual wheelchair. Call our office before booking for details.