Live your Alaskan dreams on this cruise exploration of the spectacular Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including exciting up-close views of the dynamic Twin Sawyer Glaciers! The exceptional agility of our vessel will allow you to have an in-depth exploration of this amazing fjord, plus close views of the glaciers that your cruise ship cannot provide! The Captain will make many detours and stops, allowing you incredible opportunities to view and photograph cobalt-blue icebergs, spectacular cliffs, 1000-foot waterfalls & abundant wildlife!
Tour PriceWeekend Special Rates:
Children (Ages 3-12): $129+tax
Call us to inquire about our local’s discount!
Season DatesMid-May through early September
Operating on Saturdays and Sundays for the 2022 season at our special weekend rate!
Tour Highlights• Live your Alaskan dreams on this cruise exploration of the spectacular Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including exciting up-close views of the dynamic Twin Sawyer Glaciers!
• Travel in comfort aboard a high-speed expedition vessel purpose built in our very own Sitka shipyard!
• The exceptional agility of our vessel will allow you to have an in-depth exploration of this amazing fjord.
• Your onboard naturalist will provide a wealth of information about the area, which naturalist John Muir called "one of the most dramatically stunning fjords of Southeast Alaska".
What to Bring• Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times
• Warm layers
• Camera, handheld video equipment, and/or binoculars
• A facemask to wear onboard
• USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
Vessel Amenities• Picnic-style lunch included
• Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
• Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
• Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
• Spacious outdoor observation deck
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
• Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Good to KnowMotion Sickness While there is no open ocean swell in the tour area, persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Ice Conditions In the event unpredictable and ever-changing ice conditions preclude entry into Tracy Arm Fjord, the tour will be modified to explore Endicott Arm, a fjord and tidewater glacier of equal beauty.
Tour Minimums Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Participation RequirementsAccessibility This tour is accessible by standard-width manual wheelchair, but not low-clearance electric scooters. Combined weight of guest and mobility device cannot exceed 600 pounds. Mobility devices must have a maximum length of 48-inches, a maximum width of 32-inches, and minimum ground clearance of 3.5 inches.
Age Restrictions We welcome guests of all ages onboard but like to give parents travelling with younger children additional information about the tour. Most infants and toddlers become very unhappy on this trip due to the long tour length and boat size. There is not much room to roam around inside, but there is walking space outside on the observation decks. This space is exposed to the elements and rather cold. Please note: there are no changing tables available, and there is no room for strollers onboard. While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations. Please call our office to make a reservation if travelling with an infant.
CancellationA $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. Full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the tour date. 50% refund if you cancel 3-6 days prior to the tour date. No refund if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the tour date. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Please Read Regarding COVID 19• As the federal requirements for masking while on public transportation have dropped, we are updating our masking protocols. Masks are now optional for guests. We will continue to adhere to any requirements from the Department of Transportation and the US Coast Guard should these policies should change throughout the season.
• Our vessels are operating with heightened cleaning protocols in place and utilizing EPA registered, Aquaox Alaska. This product is manufactured in our Sitka shipyard and is safe for our guests and the environment. For more information: www.aquaoxalaska.com
Arriving via cruise?
Due to our current COVID 19 mitigation plan, all reservations must be made through your cruise ship’s shore excursion website. Please feel free to reach out to us to see which tours may be available for your ship. Thank you for your understanding while we do our best to uphold all COVID-19 mitigation plans with our partners.
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line’s website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees including worry-free transportation to and from your ship. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be cancelled or changed due to weather, itinerary changes, or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding.