Experience a remarkable day of glaciers, wildlife and stunning scenery!
Tour PriceAdult $299.00 (tax included)
Children (ages 3-12) $249.00 (tax included)
Season DatesLimited sailings each summer!
June 5th @ 8:00am will be our only Glacier Bay Getaway available for the 2022 season.
Tour Highlights• Live your Alaskan dreams on this extensive exploration of the West Arm of Glacier Bay National Park
• Round-trip cruise transportation from Auke Bay
• Stops for photography and viewing at South Marble Island and Gloomy Knob
• Tidewater glacier viewing, including the stunning Margerie Glacier
• Narration from a knowledgeable captain and naturalist
• Opportunities for wildlife viewing, including humpback whales, orcas, porpoises, harbor seals, Steller sea lions, black and brown bears, wolves, mountain goats, moose, and more!
What to Bring• While snacks and beverages will be available for purchase, lunch is not included. Please feel free to bring your own meal items.
• Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times
• Warm layers
• Camera, handheld video equipment, and/or binoculars
• A facemask to wear onboard
• USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
Vessel Amenities• Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
• Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
• Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
• Spacious outdoor observation deck
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
• Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Good to KnowMotion Sickness Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Tour Minimums Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Participation RequirementsAge Restrictions We welcome guests of all ages onboard but like to give parents travelling with younger children additional information about the tour. Most infants and toddlers become very unhappy on this trip due to the long tour length. There is not much room to roam around inside, but there is walking space outside on the observation decks. This space is exposed to the elements and rather cold. Please note: there are no changing tables available, and there is no room for strollers onboard. While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations.
Accessibility This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Little walking is required; however, participants must be able to negotiate transit of a narrow, moderately-steep gangway with only minor assistance to embark the tour vessel.
CancellationA $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. Full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the tour date. 50% refund if you cancel 3-6 days prior to the tour date. No refund if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the tour date. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Please Read Regarding COVID 19• As the federal requirements for masking while on public transportation have dropped, we are updating our masking protocols. Masks are now optional for guests. We will continue to adhere to any requirements from the Department of Transportation and the US Coast Guard should these policies should change throughout the season.
• Our vessels are operating with heightened cleaning protocols in place and utilizing EPA registered, Aquaox Alaska. This product is manufactured in our Sitka shipyard and is safe for our guests and the environment. For more information: www.aquaoxalaska.com
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line’s website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees including worry-free transportation to and from your ship. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be cancelled or changed due to weather, itinerary changes, or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding.