Embark on a true Alaska experience that includes scenic cruising, wildlife viewing, visiting the largest collection of totem poles, and a taste of wild Alaska seafood.
Misty Fjords & Wilderness Explorer
- Adult Ages 13 and older
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Take a round-trip adventure from Ketchikan!
Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of Misty Fjords while cruising in luxury aboard one of Alaska’s swiftest sightseeing vessels.
For more information call our Ketchikan office.
Ketchikan Tour Highlights
- Catamaran reliability! This tour is seldom affected by rain or low clouds. These common conditions, which often cause flight seeing tours to cancel, actually enhance the beauty of Misty Fjords.
- The most luxurious way to experience Misty Fjords! The newest and fastest vessel in Alaska.
- Award-winning tour quality! Tour operator has over 45 years of experience. Skilled Captain, professional Naturalist, and the friendliest, most attentive service crew in Alaska.
- Enjoy the service and narrative provided by your crew and watch for marine and coastal wildlife as you ‘fly’ at sea level past the rugged coastlines bordering Revillagigedo Channel.
- Along the way you may stop to view an active bald eagle’s nest, a Tlingit pictograph, and New Eddystone Rock; an immense volcanic spire rising from the emerald sea.
- Delight in the unhurried exploration of Rudyerd Bay. Here you’ll learn the natural history of the fjords and listen to the call of nesting seabirds while gliding quietly beneath 3,000-foot glacier sculpted cliffs.
- On the cruise back to Ketchikan, watch for whales, seals, eagles, and other wildlife!
- You will also have the opportunity to experience culture and history presented by a Native story-teller and artist, or enjoy a tour related video presentation.
- Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times
- Warm layers
- Camera and/or handheld video equipment
- A facemask to wear onboard
- USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
- Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
- Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
- Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
- Spacious outdoor observation deck
- Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
- Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Motion Sickness: Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Tour Minimums: Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Cancellation Policy: A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. Full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the tour date. 50% refund if you cancel 3-6 days prior to the tour date. No refund if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the tour date. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Age Restrictions: We welcome guests of all ages onboard! While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations. Please select an infant ticket when making reservations.
Accessibility: This tour is accessible by standard-width manual wheelchair, but not low-clearance electric scooters.