Explore Misty Fjords, one of nature’s most spectacular creations, while cruising in luxury aboard one of the fastest sightseeing vessels in Alaska. Delight in the unhurried exploration of Rudyerd Bay and learn the natural history of the fjords while gliding quietly near 3,000-foot vertical cliffs and glistening waterfalls.
For more information call the Ketchikan office at 1(907)225-8100.
Duration4.5 Hour Cruise
Tour PriceAdults $209.95 (tax included)
Children $169.95 (tax included)
Call us to inquire about our local’s discount!
Season DatesMay through mid-September
Tour Highlights• Catamaran reliability! This tour is seldom affected by rain or low clouds. These common conditions, which often cause flight seeing tours to cancel, actually enhance the beauty of Misty Fjords.
• The most luxurious way to experience Misty Fjords! The newest and fastest vessel in Alaska.
• Award-winning tour quality! Tour operator has over 45 years of experience. Skilled Captain, professional Naturalist, and the friendliest, most attentive service crew in Alaska.
• Enjoy the service and narrative provided by your crew and watch for marine and coastal wildlife as you 'fly' at sea level past the rugged coastlines bordering Revillagigedo Channel.
• Along the way you may stop to view an active bald eagle's nest, a Tlingit pictograph, and New Eddystone Rock; an immense volcanic spire rising from the emerald sea.
• Delight in the unhurried exploration of Rudyerd Bay. Here you'll learn the natural history of the fjords and listen to the call of nesting seabirds while gliding quietly beneath 3,000-foot glacier sculpted cliffs.
• On the cruise back to Ketchikan, watch for whales, seals, eagles, and other wildlife!
• You will also have the opportunity to experience culture and history presented by a Native story-teller and artist, or enjoy a tour related video presentation.
What to Bring• Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times
• Warm layers
• Camera, handheld video equipment, and/or binoculars
• USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
Vessel Amenities• Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
• Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
• Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
• Spacious outdoor observation deck
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
• Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Good to KnowMotion Sickness Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Participation RequirementsAge Restrictions We welcome guests of all ages onboard! While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations. Please select an infant ticket when making reservations.
Accessibility This tour is accessible by standard-width manual wheelchair, but not low-clearance electric scooters.
CancellationCancellation Policy A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. Full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the tour date. 50% refund if you cancel 3-6 days prior to the tour date. No refund if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the tour date. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Tour Minimums Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Please Read Regarding COVID 19As the federal requirements for masking while on public transportation have dropped, we are updating our masking protocols. Masks are now optional for guests. We will continue to adhere to any requirements from the Department of Transportation, the US Coast Guard, and the City and Borough of Ketchikan should these policies change throughout the season.
Arriving via cruise?
Due to our current COVID 19 mitigation plan, all reservations must be made through your cruise ship’s shore excursion website. Please feel free to reach out to us to see which tours may be available for your ship. Thank you for your understanding while we do our best to uphold all COVID-19 mitigation plans with our partners.
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line’s website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees including worry-free transportation to and from your ship. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be cancelled or changed due to weather, itinerary changes, or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding.
Patty K.: We loved it the first time so much we did it again and brought our friends!
Norman V.: The crew was nice, the food was great and it was a trip I would take again!
Rosemary O.: It exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!