Enjoy a breathtaking evening cruise that combines an opportunity to indulge in Alaska’s diverse culinary delicacies with guaranteed whale viewing.
Tour PriceAdult: $219.95 (tax included)
Children (ages 3-12): $159.95 (tax included)
Infants (2 & under): No cost. All infants must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations. Please be sure to select infant during checkout if applicable.
Call us to inquire about our Alaska Resident discount at 907-789-0081.
Season DatesMay - August
Tour Highlights• This award-winning event combines Alaska’s finest “whales guaranteed” cruise with the opportunity to enjoy local Alaska cuisine.
• Evening tour time allows you to get the most out of your day in Juneau.
• The culinary experience highlights locally sourced cuisine. This appetizer buffet includes items such as white fish Olympia, reindeer sausage cassoulet, seafood chowder and more!
**Menu items may change based on seasonal availability.
What to Bring• Dress in warm layers and bring a rainproof jacket to wear on the observation deck and Orca Point Lodge beachfront.
• Camera and/or handheld video equipment.
• USD cash / credit cards for onboard purchases.
equipment, and/or binoculars
• USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
Vessel Amenities• Spacious outside observation deck.
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows.
• One or more marine heads on each of our vessels. (restrooms)
• Onboard galley gift shop where guests can purchase beer, wine, soda, water, and Alaska made souvenirs.
alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
• Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
• Spacious outdoor observation deck
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
• Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Good to Know•Food Handling: Hot food items are available for guests to enjoy the first 1.5 hours of the excursion. Cold food items and desserts are available for the entire duration or until items run out.
• Menu may change based on seasonal availability
Participation Requirements• Accessibility: Participation does not require physical exertion other than leisurely walking for short distances. However, the van used for ground transportation to/from the boat dock is not equipped with a wheelchair lift, and it may be necessary to negotiate 3-4 steps to embark and disembark the sightseeing vessel.
• Dietary Restrictions: The selection of appetizers & desserts includes vegetarian and gluten-free options. Persons who have special dietary requirements must communicate their needs at the time of booking.
• Motion Sickness: Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Cancellation• Cancellation Policy A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
• Tour Minimums Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Please Read Regarding COVID 19As the federal requirements for masking on public transportation have dropped, masks are now optional for guests. We will continue to adhere to any requirements from the Department of Transportation, the US Coast Guard, and the City and Borough of Juneau should these policies change throughout the season.
DisclaimerArriving via cruise?
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line's website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees including worry-free transportation to and from your ship. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be cancelled or changed due to weather, itinerary changes, or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding. An Evening at Orca Point Lodge
Karen M.: This excursion was easily our favorite Alaska experience.
Jan & Mark T.: We had the time of our life. I cannot say enough about this excursion!
Susan G.: The trip was wonderful.. it was worth every penny!