Experience the remarkable wilderness islands, waterways, and wildlife of historic Sitka on a premier Alaska adventure. This unique experience includes an opportunity to view sea otters, whales, bears, and other wildlife coupled with a feast of Alaskan crab, wild salmon, and prime rib at the new and exclusive Fin Island Lodge.
Tour PriceAdults $229.95 (tax included)
Children $199.95 (tax included: Ages 3 to 12)
Season DatesMay 8 - September 26
Tour Highlights• Quest for Sitka’s famous wildlife, including sea otters, whales, coastal brown bears, and more aboard a high-speed, Alaskan-built vessel.
• Enjoy a delicious feast of Alaskan crab, wild salmon cooked over an alder wood-fired grill, and prime rib.
• Enjoy the warm, True Alaskan Hospitality of our staff at the new and exclusive Fin Island Lodge.
• Explore the beautiful beaches and grounds of the private Island, relax next to the cozy beach fire, and take-in the stunning sights of Sitka Sound.
• An onboard naturalist will provide narration regarding the remarkable ecosystem of the area and point out places of interest and wildlife throughout the voyage.
• Our captains have the local knowledge and experience to deliver the best possible viewing experience on any given day throughout the season.
• A breakfast twist on our signature Fin Island feast is featured for guests arriving before 10am.
• After the meal, you may beachcomb, explore the beautiful grounds of the exclusive island, or relax next to the cozy beach fire.
What to Bring• Keep a rain jacket, hat, and gloves close at hand at all times
• Warm layers and comfortable, sturdy walking shoes
• Camera, handheld video equipment, and/or binoculars
• A facemask to wear onboard
• USD Cash / Credit Cards for onboard purchases
Vessel Amenities• Complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and select snacks
• Additional beverages, including alcohol, and snacks available for purchase in the galley
• Souvenirs sourced from Alaskan makers available in the gift shop
• Spacious outdoor observation deck
• Climate controlled interior seating with panoramic windows
• Includes one, or more, restroom(s)
Good to KnowDietary Restrictions Vegan and gluten free options are available, regardless of tour time.
Meal Information A breakfast twist on our signature Fin Island feast is featured for guests arriving before 10am.
Motion Sickness Persons sensitive to motion sickness may wish to take medication at least one hour prior to the tour departure time.
Tour Minimums Tours do need to hit a minimum capacity to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
Participation RequirementsAge Restrictions We welcome guests of all ages onboard! While there is no charge for children two years old & younger, all guests must have a ticket due to coast guard regulations.
Accessibility This tour is not appropriate for individuals who have difficulty walking and is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be able to embark and disembark the vessel via 3-5 steps at Fin Island Lodge.
CancellationA $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Please Read Regarding COVID 19Masks are required throughout the duration of our tours while inside of our cabin seating areas. Guests may remove masks briefly while enjoying refreshments, or on our open observation decks practicing social distancing.
Arriving via cruise?
Due to our current COVID 19 mitigation plan, all reservations must be made through your cruise ship’s shore excursion website. Please feel free to reach out to us to see which tours may be available for your ship. Thank you for your understanding while we do our best to uphold all COVID-19 mitigation plans with our partners.
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line’s website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees including worry-free transportation to and from your ship. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be cancelled or changed due to weather, itinerary changes, or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding.