Travel by Alaska made expedition vessel served by a knowledgeable naturalist and attentive crew.
- Every voyage is unique, custom-designed by your experienced Alaskan captain and crew. You’ll have the opportunity to view humpback whales, orca, sea lions, porpoise, seals, eagles, and more!
- Explore your own backyard and take advantage of these great Alaska Resident Rates!
- Vessels are restroom-equipped. Guests are able to purchase beverages, snacks, and souvenirs at our onboard galley. Complimentary hot chocolate, hot tea, and hot coffee are provided. Complimentary hotel pickup/drop-off is available upon request.
- Relax in the warm, comfortable, spacious main cabin, surrounded by large windows, or step outside onto the outside observation deck for maximum wildlife viewing.
DurationDuration 2.5 Hours on Water
AvailabilityMid-May – July
Tour Price$119 + tax per adult
$89 + tax per child (Ages 3 -12)
Alaska Resident Rates:
$89 + tax per adult
$49 + tax per child (Ages 3-12)
Note: ID or proof of residency must be shown upon boarding the vessel. If nothing is provided the credit card on file will be charged the standard Adult/Child rate.
Meeting point13391 Glacier Highway.
Parking available on site. Hotel pickup/dropoff is available upon request.
Participation requirementsSelect departures can accommodate persons using a manual wheelchair. Please inquire with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ages can be accommodated onboard. No charge for children 2 years old & younger. Please select infants for children 2 & under.
InclusionsCoffee, tea and hot chocolate
Not includedMeal items. Small snacks and beverages available for purchase onboard.
What to BringWarm rainproof jacket, hat, and gloves. Camera and/or video equipment. Cash or local check for onboard purchases, binoculars, and a mask to wear while onboard.
CancellationCancellation Policy: A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
Overview of the tour:
This sightseeing cruise features guaranteed whale watching! You’ll board a purpose built expedition vessel specially designed for wildlife viewing. Relax in the warm, comfortable, spacious main cabin, surrounded by large windows as your experienced captain guides you through the island-studded waters of Stephen’s Passage.
Against a majestic backdrop of snow-capped peaks and glaciers, the onboard naturalist will explain the behavior and habitat of wildlife you may encounter, including humpback and killer whales, Steller sea lions, Dall’s porpoise, harbor seals, bald eagles, bears and deer.
To fully enjoy the sights and sounds of a close encounter with wildlife, be sure to bring a warm, rainproof jacket to wear on the topside observation deck and don’t forget your camera!
Good To Know
- Masks are required except while briefly eating or drinking. Vessels will be operating with reduced capacities and heightened cleaning protocols.
- Tours do need to hit a minimum to run. We will contact guests 48 hours in advance if tour has not reached the minimum.
- Cancellation Policy: A $10/person processing fee will be charged for cancellations made after the booking is confirmed. No refund will be made for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to tour departure. If the tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, the customer will receive a full refund.
- While operating for our 2021 season wildlife sightings are highly likely but not guaranteed.
PLEASE READ REGARDING COVID-19
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to rebook on a future excursion.
Cough | Fever | Chills | Muscle Pain | Shortness or difficulty breathing | Sore Throat | New loss of taste or smell
*Seek medical care immediately if someone has emergency warning signs of COVID-19*
Trouble Breathing | Persistent pain or pressure in the chest | New confusion | Inability to wake or stay awake | Bluish lips or face